All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rylok Character Sheet

2 posters

Go down

Rylok Character Sheet Empty Rylok Character Sheet

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Name: Rylok Censro
Species: Griffin
Mate/wife: None
Family: Corin Censro - Father.  Geerin Censro - Mother.  Torik Valkaran - Brother - I may make him as a separate character one day.
Kids/hatchlings/chicks: None
Description:
Rylok:
He stands at around six feet tall and has icy-green eyes as well, as it isn't easily seen in the picture.
Personality: Rylok is very curious and somewhat silly, but can tell the difference between a joke and a command. When necessary, he'll tone himself down and get to work, but otherwise, he tends to be laid back and uncaring.
Weaknesses:
-Rylok isn't one to fail. He'll let himself make mistakes, but only minor ones, and when someone calls him out on a horrible mistake he made, he feels more than ashamed.
-Rylok is very attached to his allies, and it's relatively easy to get to him through his friends.
-When he's not really paying attention, Rylok can easily miss details and, as such, he can get the wrong information out of just about anything.
Strengths:
-Rylok is smart, smarter than most Griffins his age. He knows when to pull out of a battle, and the perfect time to push back in to deal the winning blow.
-Rylok is very agile, light on his feet, and can turn into a figurative flurry of death if he so chooses.
-Rylok is very strong-minded, and any attempts to mind-control him or mind-read usually end up in failure, and embarrassment for the assailant.
Special Powers: Rylok has the innate sense to sense if he's being lied to or misled, though most of the time he lets it slide.
History: For as long as he can remember, Rylok was brought up among the military group of the Griffins, training long and hard days to become a soldier among the ranks like his brother, Torik. He never really knew his mother or father, as he hatched from his egg while they were away on a mission - one they have not come back from. Since then, almost every day he inquires on the well-being of their parents, and always gets the same answer from Torik: "I'm sorry, brother, but we still have not found them."
One day, in the middle of combat training out in the wilderness, Rylok, Torik, and a group of other recruits were beset upon by a group of human raiders looking for some sport. With quick thinking and swift claws, Rylok was able to not only single-handedly fend off the entire group, but do it with minimal injuries and get the others away completely unharmed. Without Rylok's knowing, Torik told the principal of Rylok's Battleschool about this, and in the middle of the night Rylok was taken from his dorm that he shared with Torik to a new Battleschool - a school where he'd train for the rest of his pre-adult life to become a Warlord among the ranks and lead his fellow griffins into battle. He's been learning ever since the raiders attacked them and he's trained to become the finest Warlord their military has ever seen.
Only recently there was an incident in the Battleschool where things really turned around for him. Rylok was sitting around during a practice session, waiting for teams to be picked for Capture the Flag. As usual, he was the last pick, being the youngest and assumedly weakest of the group, and he was somewhat used to it, though it annoyed him nonetheless. Some time during the game he had snuck into the enemy base, and was about to snag the enemy flag when someone yanked him by his tail from around the corner. One of his teammates, one he didn't even recognize was there, though he certainly didn't look happy. He got in Rylok's face, snarling at him. "Don't you dare take that flag, hatchling. I've waited three years for this moment, and I'm not gonna let some kid take my glory!" And with that he slammed his fist into Rylok's chest, nearly breaking his ribcage with the amount of force that went behind that punch. He was knocked out in an instant, though, when he awoke he found his team had lost the game and the griffin who had attacked him had tried running out of the other team's base in the most conspicuous way imaginable, and nearly got his neck snapped when he tripped over a tree root. It was that moment when he swore to himself that he was going to make it through this school's brutal training course alive, and he was going to be the best of the best, and maybe win a few games of Capture the Flag on the way.
Other: Nothing.

Also, I apologize if this history is even remotely canon with the world you've created, Shine. If there isn't much any lore about this world, I'd love to help you make it.

Last edited by Korramyr on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Rylok Character Sheet Empty Re: Rylok Character Sheet

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Sweet! Yes, you do have to apply for Warlord. Feel free and step right up. You're the only person who wants to apply for it. XD
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:10 pm

Already working on it. Very Happy
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down