All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of the Order

3 posters

Go down

Last of the Order Empty Last of the Order

Post by Shine Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

So, we are all a very rare species, total Shapeshifters.(ANY/EVERY Animal, we don't even have to see it) We are the only ones left-as far as we know. Not mush else, we are being hunted to extinction by humans(Those jealous people...Uhg), and though we are not super violent, we are fighting back. Not much else. In these topics, the character you create is only for this topic, and you have to fill out a different character sheet, they are usually smaller and less detailed, here's the one for this topic:
You can start right away, you don't have to be accepted to start.

Username: Your user for the site
Name: The name of your character, this is only for this topic, you can use the name again, but it's not part of the actual plot.
Nickname: what do your friends call you?
Main animal: What animal do you spend the most time in?
Looks: as Total Shapeshifters, something about every animal we turn into stays the same, most often Eye and fur/scale/skin/hair/feather color.
Personality: what is this character like?
Family: Any family? Kids? Wife/mate? Siblings? Parents?
Other: Anything else you deem important.

Here's mine:

Username: Shine
Name: Shahira Phoenix
Nickname: Blackfire, Phoenix
Main animal: Phoenix (As a phoenix, the flames she breaths/run along her wings are black
Looks: She always has green eyes and black fur/hair/scales/skin/feathers
Personality: Shahira is very open and fun around friends, around strangers she is very cold and unforgiving. It takes a while to gain her trust, but when you doe, she is a friend to the end. She is a fearsome fighter, and easily angered.
Family: All dead, they were all Total Shapeshifters
Other: Um...Every element she breaths is pitch black.

Shahira flew through the dark forest, the black flames along her wings flickering, blending in perfectly with the night sky. She let out a long, mournful call, hoping to get some response from a family member. She lit on a dead tree and watched as the last leaf fell off. She dropped her head, her green eyes welling with tears. Gone...All gone...the Phoenix family is dead... She sobbed brokenly into her wing, not bothering to hide her loud sobs. She looked around angrily, almost wishing for a human to find her. "Well!?" She screeched. "what're you waiting for?! You want us, dead so here I am!" She yelled, her voice echoing harshly around. She looked down, whispering now as tears sizzled against the flames that rose part of the way up her long neck. "I've got nothing left to live for...All the Phoenixes are dead, as are the Total Shapeshifters...Just end it now..." She whispered, Sobbing into her wing, nearly invisable against the night sky.
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Last of the Order Empty Re: Last of the Order

Post by Phantom Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Username: Phantom
Name: Yuuki
Nickname: Demon Fox, Nine Tails, Kyuubi
Main animal: Nine Tailed Fox
Looks: As a human, she has black hair, and slit-like red eyes, with longer than usual canine fangs. As the Nine Tailed Fox, she keeps the slit-like red eyes, but turns a reddish-orange color and becomes a fox with ... well ... 9 tails. DERP
Family: Died
Other: Carries two twin sai Also has the elemental powers Alex (my charrie) has

Last edited by Phantom on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 pm

((You can start right away, and you do know that you can be Any and every Animal, right? Just so you don't feel like you're stuck with only one. Very Happy ))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Username: Korramyr
Name: Eclipse
Nickname: Moon, Harbinger
Main animal: He does not have a main form, and tends to exist as a black cloud of sorts.
Looks: One constant trait that Eclipse has is the crescent moon shape beneath his right eye.
Personality: Eclipse is very quiet and brooding, and rather violent. He won't hesitate to lash out with shadow tendrils when he is frustrated.
Family: None.
Other: Eclipse has the ability to summon forth shadow tendrils that will take the place of one of the limbs of his body, and can be used to attack. While organic in nature, they have a sharp tip that he uses for stabbing, and he has the uncanny ability to produce them almost infinitely, though it strains his mind. He can only use shadow tendrils during the night, and during the day he uses projectile-spikes made out of hard light in combat.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:36 pm

((Cool! Go ahead and start!))
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Eclipse seemed to form from thin air beside Shahira, currently is his "True form," if you can even call it that. Like the night sky, Eclipse was black, though he emitted a thin purple glow around him. "You know," he said, his voice a mere echo. "There are more." The cloud floated around the other Shapeshifter, waiting for a response.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Yuuki walked out. "Totally," she agreed. "You're Not the only shapeshifter." She shifted into the Kyuubi. "Who are you two? Humans were the cause of these problems l, we'rent they?"
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Shahira snapped her head up, surprised that anyone could see her black feathers against the night. She looked around, searching for the source of the first voice. It seemed to have come from an odd black cloud that was circling her. She glanced at it, the feathers on her head rising warily, then they shot upwards as far as they could go as a human stepped out, the source of the second voice. But, she wasn't a human. Total shapeshifters could recognize others of their kind easily, even when they were in human form. Shahira turned toward the human, who had just shifted into what looked like a nine-tailed fox. She kept her head-feathers raised, a sure sign that she was startled, scared, nervous, or angry; in this case, all of the above. She looked first at the cloud circling her, then at the fox on the ground. She sighed, "Yes...They killed my family-and what I thought to be the last of the Totals (nickname for Total Shapeshifters). I...did not know there were any left." Her eyes hardened and the tears stopped. "I barely escaped, but a took a few human lives with me." She lifted one black-flamed wing, exposing the previously hidden red slice across the bottom of it as well as her red-stained talons. "I'm...the last of the Phoenix family. (They are a very well-known total family, one of the most extensive) And I want to avenge this...this...Gah! There's no word to express it." She said, her voice a low hiss, her brilliant green eyes narrowed in hatred and yearning for revenge.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 pm

The dark cloud shifted slightly, the puffs of black gas shifting into a shape that vaguely resembled a humanoid, leaning on a nearby tree. "I never really had a family. Doesn't mean I can't help you on your quest for vengeance." He pushed off the tree, literally floating towards Shahira, a solid hand forming at the end of one of his 'arms,' outstretched towards the Phoenix. "My name is Eclipse," he said confidently. "At your service."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:39 am

Shahira narrowed her eyes as the cloud shifted somewhat resembling a featureless humanoid. She glanced down at the hand he had extended towards her, her head crest bobbing slightly in the wind. She raised suspicious glance at the figure, considering questioning how he had been able form a solid object when he was a mere cloud, then dismissed the thought after considering all the oddities about herself. She raised a talon to shake his hand kept it still a small ways away from his hand. She moved it much in the way of when a human was feeling indecisive or nervous. She glanced at him, unable to read his expression-as there was none to read. She glanced down at the extended hand again. She finaly smiled, the crest on her head lowering-a sure sign that she was comfortable-as she extended her talon to the cloud. She stopped short though, and put her foot back down. She grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, phoenix. I don't want to burn you." She said grinning still. "But the name's Shahira, the last of the Phoenix family." She said to the cloud, then turned towards the fox on the ground. "You?"
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Yuuki shifted back into her human form, her arms crossed, a foxy grin on her face. Her red slitted eyes gleamed in the light. "I'm Yuuki. Nice to meet you, Shahira, and you too, Eclipse. You think that any more shifters are alive? We SHOULN'T be the only ones alive, right? Cuz that would be just ... plain sad." She leaped onto a branch of a tree, not equal height with Shahira.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Shahira nodded, then grinned. "I'd shake your hand, but I don'r particularly want to shift out of Phoenix, and I don't think you want burned hands...." She indicated the scorched bark where she had been sitting. She grinned, then her face fell after taking in Yuuki's words. She shrugged. "I...I don't know. Besides my family, you are the only other Totals I know who aren't dead..." she said, glancing at the ground.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Yuuki shrugged. "That's fine," she grinned. "But don't worry. You probably won't be able to, as I have these." To prove her point, her hands shifted into the Magma Claws. "These are the Magma Claws. They stand for the element of fire. I suppose you don't like being a human that much, do you?" Yuuki sighed when Shahira said that they were the only Totals she knew that weren't dead, before stating firmly. "Well, I'm not gonna give up hope that there could be more Totals."
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:32 pm

"And even still, you don't really know us." Eclipse's hand returned to his side, the shadowy figure seeming to shrug slightly. "Seeing as we've been hunted to near-extinction by those pesky humans - what say we return the favor?" Eclipse chuckled as he said this, shifting into his human form. His hair was long, black with white streaks in it. His skin was almost as white as paper, and the only thing he wore was a pair of cloth pants. He grinned down at the phoenix, crossing his arms infront if him. He turned to Yuuki, nodding. "Indeed. There could always be more. If we were the last three in existence, well..." He shrugged, not sure how to continue.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Shahira looked at the "magma claws" with wonder, then shook it off. She looked down , shuffling her feet. "No..Not particularly..." She answered Yuuki's question. "I never did, and now I REALLY don't want to." She sighed, looking over as the cloud shifted into a human. She hid her disgust at the fact that the other two were willing to look like humans well. She nodded in assent. "I don't think we should hunt them to extinctin-that'd be a huge job-but we should tech them a lesson they won't soon forget..." She left the message hanging, somehow managing to place a feral snarl on her beak. "And if we find any other Totals, then it's a win-win. Well, ecept for the humans..." Her eyes glinted cruelly, she wasn't going to forgive the humans for a long time.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Eclipse simply nodded. A human form was a disguise in and of itself, even if he looked more like a vampire than an actual human. Regardless, a humanoid form would serve him well in whatever espionage he engages in, or just combat in general. "Agreed," he mumbled, his voice barely audible now. "Our kin is far and few between at this point. It should be in our best interest to find them."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Shahira nodded, her head crest bobbing slightly. "Agreed, if we have any hope of surviving this fight, we need to stick close together and fight smarter, not harder." She said, opening her wings to take off. She paused, looking back at the others. "Ready?"
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum