All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application

2 posters

Go down

Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application Empty Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Name: Rylok
What rank are you applying for?: Warlord
What species? Which species?: Griffin
Why do you think you would be good at this? Is there a specific reason? Why would you be good at this job?: I feel that for the forum to start off right we need to have high ranking members in their positions quick. Besides, you and I both know I'm good at roleplay. Razz
what would you contribute? Happiness? Order? What?: Happiness, Order, and the What. In all seriousness, Rylok's a smart guy, regardless of how young he is. He'd be great to lead even a small army.
RP Example: Rylok stomped into his quarters, slamming the door behind him as he walked over to his bed, each footclaw landing with a loud thud. He strode over to his bed in his frustration, leaping in and collapsing with a frustrated scream. Again. It happened again. He was the odd one out for playing the war games in Battleschool. Nobody ever recognized him. Nobody ever noticed him. The only ones who ever seemed to acknowledge his existence beyond a toy to throw insults at were his parents, and they're both MIA. If only they knew the pain he was dealing with. He was broken out of his rage when he realized both his claws were dug deep into his one and only wool-stuffed pillow. He considered tearing it in half and throwing it at the first griffin he saw, but that'd only make him more enemies, and he wouldn't have a pillow. He contented himself with knowing he'd be the best Warlord his kingdom had ever known, and he'd lead all those who doubted him into war, and come out victorious.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application Empty Re: Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Sweet! You are totally accepted. I'll add you right away. (On a random side note, Phantom said she might join! Very Happy)
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application Empty Re: Rylok - Lord of the Wars (Warlord) Application

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:23 pm

I read. That'd be nice to have an all-knowing tech admin like Phantom as part of the community, for sure.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Oh yea. That'd be awesome. Then It'll look better. :3 And we can fix stuff and all that yahoo.
I'm gonna be attempting to edit the site a bit, so don't freak out if everything suddenly changes. XD
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Understood. I'll take the paramedics off standby with this information.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down