All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the War of Man Began

3 posters

Go down

When the War of Man Began Empty When the War of Man Began

Post by Shadow Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Shadow watched the river trickle in the moonlight. Listening to the tiny squeaks of mice under the soil, and the whispering hoots of an owl. He watched the fish beneath the surface swim gracefully through the stones. The wind blew quietly, a small breeze here and there. The rustling of leaves on trees acknowledged the squirrels gathering nuts and chasing each other. A deer stood on the other side, watching him, and ready to run. He looked at the deer, showing in his eyes that he had no intention of eating it. It lowered its head slowly, taking a few drinks of water, then ran off into the forest. That is how he remembered his last night of silence, before the bombs of flying machines and shouts of humans took over. That, is when the war of man began.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

When the War of Man Began Empty Re: When the War of Man Began

Post by Shine Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Heather had been flying over the forest for a while, the blue flames that ran along her azure wings gleaming brightly. She was a sitting duck. Or-as it were-a flying phoenix. She let out a surprised screech as a missile came out of nowhere, clipping the tip of her wing. The heat from the flames on her wings set the missile off, sending the blue phoenix sailing into a nearby tree. She hit the trunk with an unpleasant thud, her damaged wing hanging limp and at an odd angle. She lifted her head wearily, taking in the forest around her. She was well outside her exploration range, the blast had thrown her further than she had thought. She sat up, folding one wing against her side tightly, the other refused to move. She glared at it, demanding it to fold up against her side, but it wouldn't move. She resigned her wing to being badly broken with a sigh and shifted on the branch to look around. She had landed in a grove of trees, a river ran beneath her, the moon shining down between the leaves, a gaping hole still smoked from where she had crashed into it. She shifted again, letting out a pained screech as her wing touched against a branch. She hissed, glaring at her broken wing again.
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Shadow ran, many animals at his side. Bombs were coming in from everywhere, destroying almost all of the eastern side of the forest. We didn't know why they were attacking this place, for the city was several miles away. He heard so many different sounds his ears hurt, ringing from the nearby explosions. He heard a faint whistling, and the next thing he knew, he was flying through the air and hitting a tree. So much was going on he couldn't keep up, everything was a blur, and a stabbing pain was noticed in his right shoulder where the bomb sent debris. He saw nothing but fire, pain, machines, man, animals, the forest, and death, all just a blur in his vision.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Heather glanced down as a wolf and large pack of animals raced below her, she quickly dimmed the flames that ran along her wings, huddling closer to the trunk, her limp wing dragging behind her. She screeched again as a large wolf slammed into the base of the tree on which she was perched, his heavy making the entire tree jerk violently as he hit she. She whimpered as the tree came to a stop and the branches stopped whipping at her broken wing. She glanced down at the wolf through the thick branches, he was looking blearily around, she could tell he was hurt.
She kept herself hidden though, always being quiet and not drawing too much attention to her self. Her spy training making her reclusive and quiet. She glanced up, her eyes growing wide as one of the missiles came sailing towards the tree she was in.
A loud cash sounded and a heather fell out of the tree, hitting the ground with a thump on her wounded wing. She screeched, struggling to right herself and drag her wing to somewhere she could nurse it. I'll make the humans pay for this... She thought to herself, her thoughts cold and cruel.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:17 pm

.... AWWW. YOU GONNA KILL ME? I'M A HUMAN *sob*
She's being controlled c: So ... yeah c:

Alex watched calmly as her men fired missile after missile, rockets after rockets. In a corner of her mind, she was watching in shock and terror at what was happening, completely helpless. The other side, the side that was being controlled, had taken over her body completely and commanded her people to attack the other creatures that had once rested peacefully alongside the humans.

Controlled Alex shouted something, and one of her men nodded. He loaded a bomb into the tank, hopped in, then fired it, creating a beautiful, magical explosion that went BOOOOOOOOOOM!
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:59 pm

(Possibly... :3))

Heather glanced up, her ears ringing as another bomb went off. She covered her head with her good wing as shards of the bomb rained down, she winced as they all gave off tiny explosions when they hit her heated wings. She shook the ashes off, a hate-laden gaze staring in the direction the bomb had come from. She turned to the wolf, using her good wing to usher him towards the bushes. "Please, you must hurry. The humans are getting more violent!" She said, wincing every time her wing hit a rock or bump-which was rather common. "We must believe before we get hurt!"
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Shadow immediately stood and growled when he saw the large phoenix fall out of the tree he hit. She said something after she dragged herself over to another tree. He could barely hear her from all the ringing and explosions happened all around him. He could only make out "humans...violent...hurry...be-...get hurt". He ran over to the phoenix, staring her right in the eye, "The humans are at war and we have got caught in it. If you want to live, get away from here, run with the other animals, do something, don't just lay there and drag your wing around!" he said angrily. Off to his left he heard shouting and then many civilians lead by the city's policemen come running towards them, but not at them. Shadow said quickly "we have to move, now!" and began running.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Heather shook her head to clear the ringing that was still going from the previous explosion, the wolf was trying to talk to her, and she cleared her head to hear: "Don't just lay there and drag your wing around!"She puffed up her feathers in indignation and the flames on her wings flared, she was about the same size as the wolf, perhaps slightly larger. She glared at him. IN case you didn't notice, I CAN'T NOT drag it around! It's broken!" She screeched at him, her eyes narrowed in anger. They quickly widened as the Blue Phoenix turned around, her eyes staring as some humans came blundering out of the bushes. She screeched, using her good wing to propel herself up a nearby tree, where she watched with wide eyes. She glanced down at the wolf, who was in the bushes below her. "what're we supposed to do?" She asked, then indicated her limp wing as she spoke again. "I can't do much with this..." She said, trailing off to stare angrily after the humans.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm

~Now that Alex is controlled ... the person that's controlling her is like ... SUPA DUPA strong. So ... he's made her SUPA DUPA strong. PLEASE? You can still defeat her. You just gotta defeat the man behind it all. c: And then she'll be all, WHAT HAPPENED?~

And now, there's gonna be Alex and Evil Alex. K?

Evil Alex watched from the distance while her people ran at a blue phoenix and a black wolf. Hmm ... she thought. Maybe I should take care of this instead ... She stalked towards them swinging her sai. "Back off!" she called to her soldiers. They backed off quickly, and Evil Alex readied her Ice Claws. "Ready when you are." When suddenly she fell over, choking. Gaining a bit of self-control back, she gasped out. "B-being ... c-controlled. H-help ... me ..." Before she got back to her feet. "No," Evil Alex hissed. "Alex is gone. I am now her."
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Heather blinked curiously at the human who had stumbled towards them Is she Bipolar? She asked herself, but it seemed like she was trying to tell them something. She blinked, talking down to the human, who appeared to be talking to themself. "Controlled? By who?" the blue phoenix asked, wanting to get closer but unable to because of her wing-which she had managed to prop at an odd angle using a twig.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:22 pm

~Oh totally c: I'm bipolar Razz~

Evil Alex hissed. "Idiot," she snarled. "I will tear all of you mangy creatures to pieces!" She readied her Ice Claws and leaped at the phoenix with inhuman speed. "NOW DIE!"
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:46 pm

((Uh...Should this go in war? Or stay here? Cuz this is supposed to be where we don't try and kill each other, but it looks like we are. Yeesh.. ))
((Sorry if this is godmodding, I didn't think it was, but sorry if it is. I can change it if it is))

Heather screeched, flapping her good wing madly as the human dove towards her. The breath was pushed out of her chest as the human slammed her up against the tree. The human had it's hand around the base of her neck, keeping her pinned to the tree and restricting her movement. Her bad wing was hanging off the branch, she was unable to move it after all it had been through today. She good wing was flapping madly against the human's back, trying to dislodge her. Heather eventually gave up, and she could feel an icy cold around the bottom of her neck. She shivered slightly, fluffing up her feathers around that area. She glanced down at the Human's hand, it was solid ice. She shivered again, starting up the flames around her neck, letting them lick at the ice. She realized it was going to take a while and turned her terrified gaze from the hand towards the human. She looked at her with wide, scared eyes, words not needed to get the message across.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 am

When the human pinned the phoenix down, Shadow quickly and silently ran from the bushes towards the phoenix. He leaped out and rammed his body right into the humans, nocking her off the phoenix and sending them in a tumbling pile. Shadow quickly stood, growling. He had heard her when she went through that weird chocking moment. trapped, controlled? Shadow thought.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Evil Alex leaped to her feet, in a cat-like position, and growling in an inhuman way. "You are dead, too, wolf!" Her Ice Claws into the Shadow Claws, and thwn placed them on the ground. Two giant shadow claws appeared from the ground underneath the wolf and the griffin, and grabbed and lifted them up into the air. "Dont interfere with my plans."
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 pm

"We are not trying to interfere with your plans, we are the ones who got caught in this stupid war between you and the city." Shadow snarled. "And you came to us, remember? We wouldn't be interfering if you just left us out of this fight." He growled.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:14 pm

((Uh...Phantom? I'm a phoenix in this one...))

Heather squirmed in the grasp of the shadows, every move making her wing hurt more. She glanced over at the wolf, also suspended, then back at the human. Heather's eyes glinted dangerously and the flames all along her body and wings flared up to twice their normal height at her will. She pulled her head back, drawing a deep breath before leaning forward and letting out a blast of brilliant blue flames, some of the hottest that could be created. She really hoped it would hit and make the human drop them, she couldn't do that very often-it took a lot out of her-and she sagged in the grip of the shadows, panting heavily.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum