All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony

+2
Korramyr
Shine
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Opening Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening Ceremony

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Blueshadow added all her strength and pulled in past the griffin and turned around the tree and back to their starting point. She breathed out and looked at Lilen "good race, you defiantly where some competition" she said with a smiled. She landed and went over to the human, she laid down "what is your name" she asked and then added "so I don't have to keep calling you human" she chuckled.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Alex looked at the dragon. "I"m Alex," she said. "Just wondering, do you guys have any special powers? I'm asking every single animal or human that I meet that question. I'm just that curious." Her Magma Claw melted back into her regular hand.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Lilen scowled darkly, landing. She didn't stay this way for long. She grinned, throwing a large snowball at Blueshadow's head when she was distracted.  MWAHAHAHAHA!

She turned to Alex. "I have complete control over ice and snow." She said, proving her point by creating, melting, and shaping snow and ice.
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Blueshadow nodded, she charged a large lighting bolt in her mouth and shot it in the air making fire works. She felt the snowball hit her head and she turned, with a shrug she looked back at the human "hello Alex im Blueshadow" she while making a snowball. She gave a small electric shock to the snow ball and shot it at her, the shock wouldn't hurt it would feel like static electricity.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:15 pm

He looked up from the ground at Lilen as he saw the snowball fly, giving her a curious look, slowly rising to his feet and shaking some snow off his body. "My, you're playful." He grinned, walking over to her now and sitting down again, simply staring at her awkwardly.
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Alex simply transformed her hands into one Static Claw and one Ice Claw, and absorbed the impact. "I've got elemental powers. I turn my hands into claws," she grinned. "So I can absorb your lightning attacks, and Lilen's ice attacks." To prove her point, her hands became Stone Claws, then Shadow Claws, the Magma Claws, then Static Claws, then Ice Claws. "See?"
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Lilen was ready this time, lifting a wall of ice to protect herself. She let it drop back down once she heard the snowball hit. She stuck out her tounge. "Missed!" She turned to Rylok. "why shouldn't I be? It's a party!"
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korramyr Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:21 pm

"Ehh... True. I just don't want someone to get too hurt." He seemed to shrug slightly, turning his head again to look over his shoulder at the dragon and the human, smiling slightly. "The only reprise from war we've seen in a long time... I hope it lasts."
Korramyr
Korramyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Alex just shrugged, before a ball of fire formed in her Magma Claw and she launched it at a tree. The tree burst into flames, and withered to the ground. "Whoops," she muttered. "Too powerful ..." She put her headphones back on and plopped down on the ground, bored. "I'm bored," she said. "There's nothing to do now."
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Lilen put her head on her paws, glaring off into the distance. "I was hoping more people would be here by now..." She muttered. Then turned to Alex, her eyes still glaring. "But that doesn't mean we can't have fun! You're just a party-pooper." she hissed slightly, sending a barrage of snowballs at the lot of them. A funky grin crossed her face.  Tehe "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" she yelled, taking to the air.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:39 pm

~Twi is... really small. If this is a normal dragon, nose tip to tail tip: |--------| Then this is Twi: |------|

Twilight was flying up in the air, scanning the ground with her x-ray eyes. Suddenly she spotted what she was looking for- a party!!! Landing on the ground, she looked around, blinked, and said, "What is going on?" only to get hit by a random snowball. "Oh, I see how that works," she snapped, trying to sound irritated, but ended up with a clawful of snowballs, ready to roll.
Kazumi
Kazumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Lilen grinned, turning back to look at the others. She turned her head back, only for her eyes to open wide. She grimaced as she slid down from where she hd hit a dragon's side. She shook her head, looking up at the new dragon. She noticed that she had a clawfull of snowballs. Lilen grinned. "Eheh....Sorry?" She said.  I failed 
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:29 am

Shadow walked through the forest, looking for a sign of food. Pricking his ears up, he heard shouting and laughing in the distance. "What on earth is going on over there" he said, making his way through the trees toward the sound. The trees broke into a small clearing, where griffins and dragons were throwing snowballs, and a human listening to music. "Oh, this must be the party everyone was talking about" he said. "Mind if I join you guys?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 am

Blueshadow turned her head and threw a snowball at the one who asked to join. She laughed "take that As a yes." She said taking air.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Shadow chuckled as the snowball exploded in his face, covering his muzzle in snow. He shook it off "allright, bring it!" and threw a snowball back at Blueshadow.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Blueshadow blocked it with her own snowball. She threw at least three at him. She laughed and got a snowball. She added a small electric shock to make his fur stand up.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Lilen grinned as another joined the party. She ducked as the snowball Blueshadow had thrown flew over her head towards the wolf. She looked over at the wolf. "C'mon! We're all friend here!" She said, shuffling away from the dragon she had run into, only to bump into Blueshadow. Lilen's ears drooped, and she use her snow-powers to douse both Blueshadow and the wolf. she fell over onto her back, laughing hysterically.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:20 pm

As the electric snowball Blueshadow threw reached Shadow's fur he became a big black puffball. He laughed as he shook himself down to normal size. "Watch out Linen!" he said as he threw a huge snowball at her. Shadow ran around in a circle, kicking snow up around him making a fort. "Try and get me now hehehe."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Blueshadow laughed and began to make a snow mound. Once there was a big enough hill to cover her which was surprisingly tall. She began to make a lot of snowballs. She started to throw at the wolf and lilen.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Shadow made his fort wall bigger curving around him. To the side he made a huge pile of snowballs. He jumped behind them and balanced on his forelegs, kicking his hind legs for rapid fire of snowballs at Linen.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Lilen laughed, ginning in mock cruelty. "You dare pick a fight against me? With SNOW?" She laughed, lifting a forepaw and the snowballs stopped midair and switched around, all of them going back towards the wolf. ((Not goddmodding, I'm aiming, not hitting.))

((I'm dragging Heather (my phoenix) into this now, that's why there is a color change.)) Heather was flying over the area the party was supposed to be in, her feathers were dimmed, she didn't want to melt the snow, so she had put out the fire that ran along her wings. She looked down and saw a crowd of creatures. This has got to be the place. she told herself, flying down next to them. "I assume this is the party?" She asked, a snowball from Shadow answered her. She blinked through the snow on her face and retaliated with a slushball. ((She heated a snowball with her talons-she is a phoenix, after all)) "I thought so." She grinned.
Shine
Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Shadow jumped in front of the snowball hill and caught the snowballs that came back to him. "Take this Heather!" and threw snowball at Heather. He then disappeared back into his fort. He slunk around behind Blueshadow and threw a snowball at him "surprise, Blue!" he laughed.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Blueshadow laughed and then flew into the sky. She landed on his fort crushing it with with her giant size. She laughed and went back to her Dorset throwing snowballs all over.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Shadow was halfway buried when Blueshadow crashed his fort "Hey!" he yelled, annoyed that he had to build it all over again. He looked to his side, "aww man my snowball hill has been destroyed too, what the heck." he said. He rebuilt the hill and fort, this time covered in ice so it won't break as easily. He jumped behind his snowball hill and started rapid fire at Blueshadow.

Last edited by Shadow Wolf on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueshadow Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Blueshadow used her wings to shield her. She threw snowballs at him and then she took flight raining snowballs down on him.
Blueshadow
Blueshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum