All Out War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules (IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

Go down

Rules (IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Empty Rules (IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

Post by Shine Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

These all the rules for the forum(in no particular order), please don’t break them. I hate telling people they did something wrong and then making them pay the price. It hurts me. Please try not to hurt me.

Inappropriate Content: I realize that this is a website that is based around war, but please keep the details to a minimum. We don’t need to know everything. We get the point if you’re injured. No nudity or sexual content of any sort. This will result in an immediate ban.

Swearing: I’m gonna allow some swearing, but not f-bombs or anything that big. Stuff like crap, frick, fricken, WTF, that kind of stuff is fine.

Characters: You can have as many characters as you want, I’m not gonna put a limit. The only rule is that you can only have one high-ranked character in each tribe, and only one of each rank. You can have the choice of 1 healer, 1 leader, 1 spy, 1 warlord, 1 deputy. Any four of those(if the rank is available) but they cannot be in the same faction.

Godmodding: None. If you don’t know what it is, here’s an example of Gododding: “Mike leaped at Tina, pushing her to the ground and swiping his claws across her face, leaving deep claw marks.” Here’s the same sentence, but not Godmodding: “Mike leaped at Tina, hoping to push her to the ground. He then swiped his claws at her hoping to scratch her face.” Get the difference?

Killing: As this is a war-based RPG, there will be some death. If that death is another person’s character, ask them before you do kill them. If it’s generic character (“Mike leaped at human after human, slaying many.”)Feel free. Just ask before you kill someone else’s character.

Spam: Please don’t double post. Just use the edit button. If you do have to double post, do it with a space of 24 hours between.

Warnings and Bans: There are a few ways to get them, mainly by breaking the more serious rules addressed here. I’m not going to list the ways to get banned, I’ll just keep track and warn you if you’re getting close to a ban. I don’t want to have to do it, but I will if necessary. Try not to get banned, it’s permanent.

Multiple accounts: All of the created accounts will be deleted if another is created without permission(by the same person). I imagine that won’t be an issue, as you can have as many characters as you want.

Changing Text Color: Please refrain from doing this, it makes it hard to read. The exception is if you are RPing for more than one character. They can each have their own text colors.

Post Length: I’m not going to put a max or min, just make it so that there is something to reply to.
EX: “Mike spoke his opinion, trying to sway the crowd. ‘I think we should attack in two groups, one from the east, and one from the west. That way the humans are taken by surprise.’” <- Good post.
“Tina nodded.” <-Bad post.

Spelling and Grammer: I'm not going to say it has to be perfect, that's stupid. You can if you want, but it's not required. Just make it readable. You can use slang (cuz, wut, huh, OK, K, etc.) but no text lingo(h8, t3h3, etc.) You can use Lol, etc, idk, etc though. just nothing too confusing.

And the most important rule is to use common sense. If you think something isn't allowed, it probably isn't.
I think that’s it. I’ll update as needed or if I think of more and let you guys know.
Feel free to ask any questions at all! there are no stupid questions on here.

Last edited by Shine on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules (IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING) Empty Re: Rules (IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

Post by Shine Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Updated the rules, please read.
Shine
Shine
Admin

https://allout.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum